Yet again, everyone is posting daily what they are thankful for. The pressure of a daily post is too much for me, so I’m doing it all here.
1. I’m thankful, yes, even when I’m climbing the walls, that I have been provided the opportunity to be at home with and educate my babies.
2. I’m thankful for Ryan. He is my rock and without him I would spin out of control.
3. I’m thankful that seven years ago, thirty seconds after hearing “I don’t see a heartbeat”, I saw Abigail’s heart start to pump on the ultrasound.
4. I’m thankful for my Thomas, who came home healthy after a week in the NICU.
5. I’m thankful for the two years I enjoyed homeschooling Grayson, watching as his attitude and grades improved.
6. I’m thankful for my Skyler and the week this summer I spent with my quiet and funny child.
7. I’m thankful my oldest son, Logan, has grown into an independent young man, who is capable of articulating his thoughts and opinions.
8. I’m thankful that my mom is my biggest fan.
9. I’m thankful for the drive my dad instilled in me. Because of him, I believe anything is possible.
10. I’m thankful for my sister, Pam. She has never backed down from anything, and her love is “all in”.
11. I’m thankful for my sister Debbie’s quiet determination.
12. I’m thankful for my sister Cindy’s LOUD determination. Her wisdom has saved me upon many an occasion.
13. I’m thankful that my brother, Larry, is still alive after many close calls with death.
14. I’m thankful for my brother Mark’s musical talent. He has been entertaining me for years with his creativity.
15. I’m thankful for my brother Joe’s intellect. I love the conversations we have, and love that we can debate but not argue.
16. I’m thankful for my brother Dan, whom I will always see as the baby. He has grown into an amazing man.
17. I’m thankful that getting together for the holidays is fun for my family.
18. I’m thankful for all of my nieces and nephews, who think I’m their favorite aunt! 😉
19. I’m thankful for the security I have in my life.
20. I’m thankful for my clients, who realize the value of my work.
21. I’m thankful for military spouses. There is no greater or tighter network in the world.
22. I’m thankful for sister time, which can cure anything.
23. I’m thankful for my Honda Odyssey. I love that van.
24. I’m thankful that I will get to spend Christmas with all of my kids at home.
25. I’m thankful that people can’t believe I have a seventeen year old. (or maybe that’s vanity?)
26. I’m thankful for the food on my table and roof over my head.
27. I’m thankful for the three short years I get to spend here in Little Rock, closer to my family than I will ever be again.
28. I’m thankful that the “great ones”; Sandy Puc’, Lori Nordstrom, Keven Kabota, etc., share their photographic knowledge so freely with other photographers.
29. I’m thankful for coffee. And chocolate. And lenses.
30 I’m thankful that the Lord has blessed me in so many wonderful ways.
UPDATE: I FORGOT A SISTER! I am so thankful for my sister Beth. She can design a house, build a house (to include wiring and plumbing), build a stone fireplace, birth a child at home, and provide for the entire family where needed. She is a rock in our Hays clan, and is so taken for granted that I left her out of my original post. I hope she still loves me!